F*ck The Army Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunmuppet

If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod Empty
PostSubject: If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod   If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:03 am

Here's an interesting article which pretty much says lefties are the boss when it comes to many things!!!

http://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/parts/left-handed.htm

I'm a leftie so yeah this is somewhat self serving lol

Having faster reflexes doesn't come with its disadvantages however, especially if you're male

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/86742-Beware-Gamers-Fast-Reflexes-Means-Short-Sex

Again, I'm a chick so this doesn't apply to me haha but there is always nasal spray guys lol Very Happy

The fact that I'm a leftie might also explain why I'm drawn to Free For All Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sn7

PostSubject: Re: If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod   If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:39 am

lol
Back to top Go down
TOECUTTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
TOECUTTER

PostSubject: Re: If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod   If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:29 am

im a lefty and it sure as hell dont help my game Sad
Back to top Go down
Gunmuppet

PostSubject: Re: If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod   If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:32 pm

lol well just imagine how bad you'd be if you were right handed, jez toecutter, be grateful!! LOL
Back to top Go down
TOECUTTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
TOECUTTER

PostSubject: Re: If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod   If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:41 am

oh yeah,didnt think about it like that lol!
Back to top Go down
MASTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
MASTER

PostSubject: Re: If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod   If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:45 am

thank fuck i'm a lefty.
Back to top Go down
Gunmuppet

PostSubject: Re: If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod   If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:29 am

lol!!! Yeah I can't wait to terrorise cod4 servers tonight with my left handed madness haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onix

PostSubject: Re: If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod   If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:24 am

i wonder if i put my mouse in my left hand will i pwn noobs ??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod   If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod Empty

Back to top Go down

If you're a leftie you're more likely to pwn at cod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F*ck The Army Forums :: Announcements :: Scuttlebut-
Jump to: