F*ck The Army Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kicked from server for reason WATCHING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SouL

SouL

kicked from server for reason WATCHING  Empty
PostSubject: kicked from server for reason WATCHING    kicked from server for reason WATCHING  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:26 pm

kicked from server for reason WATCHING  Unledypr

Well now i was in the server and was kicked for the reason of (WATCHING) as you can see what ever that is meant to mean i dont know
Back to top Go down
St0ner
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
St0ner

Location : Thought i saw your name on a loaf of bread then as i got close i realized it say thick cut

PostSubject: Re: kicked from server for reason WATCHING    kicked from server for reason WATCHING  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:27 am

We do not pay for slots for people to sit and watch COD....
Back to top Go down
SouL

SouL

PostSubject: Re: kicked from server for reason WATCHING    kicked from server for reason WATCHING  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:52 am

i wasn't watching i was playing not specing Master was the one who kicked me
Back to top Go down
TOECUTTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
TOECUTTER

PostSubject: Re: kicked from server for reason WATCHING    kicked from server for reason WATCHING  EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:41 am

Well mate Master is an admin, and if he decides to kick someone then thats his perogative.

If you have him on xfire your better to talk to him direct as to why you were kicked.
Back to top Go down
d0g
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
d0g

PostSubject: Re: kicked from server for reason WATCHING    kicked from server for reason WATCHING  EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:56 am

And honestly, you were kicked, what an inconvenience eh. If you were banned for no apparent reason, I could understand you being upset. But over a kick? Get over it.
Back to top Go down
MASTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
MASTER

PostSubject: Re: kicked from server for reason WATCHING    kicked from server for reason WATCHING  EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:29 am

I kicked you for being a fucking smartass. Count yourself fucking lucky i didnt relise it was you soul or i would have banned you. you should know better then to mouth off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kicked from server for reason WATCHING    kicked from server for reason WATCHING  Empty

Back to top Go down

kicked from server for reason WATCHING
Page 1 of 1