F*ck The Army Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can i plz join FTA

Go down 
+5
Ben1379
sudden
MASTER
TOECUTTER
St0ner
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RAT

RAT

can i plz join FTA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:47 am

konrad...what do you mean your not allowed a mic?? get a $2 mic ..we need to hear you in game..
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:15 am

im not allowed to get a mic cause i will get introuble of my dad or mum
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:18 am

i am only 14 years old
Back to top Go down
RAT

RAT

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:32 am

so ??? surely you can buy a $2 mic....lol..
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 am

i just said IF I BUY ONE I WILL GET IN A LOT OF TROUBLE.
Back to top Go down
sudden
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
sudden

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:41 am

shit rat didnt you get it if he gets one he is in the shit lol
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:54 am

why wont uaccept my xfire request sudden and why isnt anyone giveing me +1 or -1
Back to top Go down
sudden
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
sudden

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:58 am

i havnt seen your xfire request. sry

Back to top Go down
TOECUTTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
TOECUTTER

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 am

mate if you dont get a mic you cant scrim,and if you cant scrim why bother applying for a clan?

Did you get a permission slip b4 u filled out clan application?
Back to top Go down
Ben1379

Ben1379

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Probably not my place to say, but Konrad, why would you get into trouble for having a mic? Is it the money or is it the idea of talking to others that your parents don't like? (because by typing you are still communicating with others)

It seems strange that there doesn't seem to be much room for negotiation with your parents.
Back to top Go down
St0ner
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
St0ner

Location : Thought i saw your name on a loaf of bread then as i got close i realized it say thick cut

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:40 am

The reason you have not been accepted yet is without a mic you are no good to us, We need to be able to communicate in a game with each other and with out a mic you cannot do that..I suggest if you want to become a part of FTA you talk to your parents and explain that you need a mic to talk tatics ingame with your team mates..

I am also a little concerned about the time diffrence, Most of our scrims are not untill late at night aussie time which would make it very very late in kiwi land..???????
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:32 am

im not alowed to talk caus ei dont know who im talking to and i want to aply for FTA to be a admin for the zombie lvl i am no good at scrims so yeah (talking means using my voice talking not writing) and im alowed to type cause im in my room and if i talk i will be heard and i will get in big shit so yeah. thats the reason.
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:34 am

and im didnt get a permission slip why?
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 am

hoooooora i got a mic so onw i can talk on vent kk
Back to top Go down
sudden
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
sudden

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:16 pm

konard wrote:
im not alowed to talk caus ei dont know who im talking to and i want to aply for FTA to be a admin for the zombie lvl i am no good at scrims so yeah (talking means using my voice talking not writing) and im alowed to type cause im in my room and if i talk i will be heard and i will get in big shit so yeah. thats the reason.

getin in to fta is not garenteing geting instant admin on the zombie server
however if you show that your not a compleet tard and dont pick on me foe my pselling
it is posable you could get it as im just about zombied out
Back to top Go down
sudden
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
sudden

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:18 pm

also i think you get the longest application thred award
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:46 am

yeah mine has been the longest app and i have only got +1 and the shortest app he had like +3 in the first 4 state ments and i wont pick on u for ya spelling and now i have a mic so i can talk on vent1
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 am

so is this where my app ends it wont get anymore +1s or any replies or anything?
cause alll i need is 2 more people to give me a +1 or is this it has everone givin up on this app cause it is the longest app in this clan?
Back to top Go down
St0ner
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
St0ner

Location : Thought i saw your name on a loaf of bread then as i got close i realized it say thick cut

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Admin are waiting for you to come in to vent and the COD server for some games/fun so they can meet before they VOTE...

PS...My +1 stated only if you were a better player then prone, you havent proved that yet... lol!
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:29 am

yeah i have been on vent but no 1 is ever on when i am on and i do play on ure cod4 server
also what is ure promod servers ip address cause i have been given 2 different ones
it says it is : 118.127.28.130:28963 and the one i was told was this:118.127.17.130:28960
what one iws it?
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 pm

hey guys u havent posted on my app for a while now and i am getting bc2 so now i can play con ure bc2 and cod4 servers and why are ure zombie and promod servers down?
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 pm

plz someone say sumthin
Back to top Go down
RAT

RAT

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:47 pm

mate, jump in vent..the lads will be in there most nites..say hello and ask questions in there..it also helps the guys to get to know you..

ps..the servers we use are having issues..they will be sorted soonish..
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:20 am

ok i will and thnx for the notice on the servers
Back to top Go down
konard

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 am

hey guys my computers hard drive got deleted and i cant play cod4 or go on vent 1 untill dec 20 cuase im getting a new com for my birthday ok.
and i cant go on xfire so cya on dec 20 kk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i plz join FTA   can i plz join FTA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

can i plz join FTA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next