F*ck The Army Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rezurekshun banned.

Go down 
+4
Tennen
sudden
d0g
rezurekshun
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rezurekshun

rezurekshun banned. Empty
PostSubject: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 am

Hi guys.
Just wondering why Ive been banned from you're server?
I was playing on there this morning and tried to reconnect a few hours later, but it failed. And then followed by a "You have been BANNED from this server by server admin" message.
Whats going on? I do not hack! And i am very respectful whilst playing in you're server.
Please reply as I am curious to know what the problem is.
Thank you

rezurekshun. (resurrection)
Back to top Go down
d0g
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
d0g

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 am

Ban is a PSB Ban: http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/guidcheck.cgi?guid=cfe9f710

We've had a chat and I believe there's nothing we can do about the ban. It is questionable that the ban belongs to the player who submitted this request, there is evidence that the GUID has been in use by someone in another country and it was that person who was in fact banned for hacking.

However, there is little that can be done to lift the ban.
Back to top Go down
rezurekshun

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:02 am

Yep totally understandable, thanks d0g! I appreciate all you're help mate.
Back to top Go down
sudden
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
sudden

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 am

well thats verry refreshing
Back to top Go down
rezurekshun

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:53 am

Apparently theres nothing i can do to appeal this ban either, as PB do not lift bans for stolen or lost cdkeys. It looks ill have to purchase another key Sad
Also d0g. you said someone submitted the request. Can i ask who it was? or have we covered that already?
Back to top Go down
Tennen

Tennen

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:59 am

can be anyone, they just have to show evidence of a player hacking and then their GUID. If the player was playing in other countries then I dare say it would have been submitted by a server admin in another country.

If this was the GUID you got with your game you could try appealing with activision for a new CD key. But I doubt they'd budge.

d0g still might be able to give you the name, but I can't see it anywhere
Back to top Go down
rezurekshun

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 pm

I figured out what he meant, its ok. Smile
Yeah, I don't think activision would give a crap to be honest.
CG don't seem to be bothered about it either. The GUIDS link, regardless of the different IP's.
Arrghh! Highly frustrating, but there's not really anything else i can do other than purchase a new key.
Thanks anyway guys!
Much respect!
Back to top Go down
educe

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:39 am

Tennen wrote:
can be anyone, they just have to show evidence of a player hacking and then their GUID. If the player was playing in other countries then I dare say it would have been submitted by a server admin in another country.

If this was the GUID you got with your game you could try appealing with activision for a new CD key. But I doubt they'd budge.

shutup idiot
Back to top Go down
d0g
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
d0g

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:45 am

Tennen wrote:

There was no person submitted the ban, my comment about submitting was in reference to the person who submitted the unban request. That is the originator of this thread.

The ban itself was automatically generated by punkbuster. No humans were involved in the process. However, cute fluffy animals may have been harmed.
Back to top Go down
rezurekshun

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:28 am

My bedside companion happens to be a "fluffy bunny" So fuck that mate.... Im reporting you!
If you think you can get away with animal cruelty, you have another thing coming.
Back to top Go down
d0g
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
d0g

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:41 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
MASTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
MASTER

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:22 pm

bedside companion...duck tap its belly if your going to use it for a cocksock.
Back to top Go down
Tennen

Tennen

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 am

educe wrote:
Tennen wrote:

shutup idiot

Your continued support is the sole reason I live.
Back to top Go down
TOECUTTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
TOECUTTER

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:35 pm

chips taste nice with mayo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gunmuppet

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:24 pm

I know this is an old post but I just lol'd so loud I just HAD to tell you haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rezurekshun banned.   rezurekshun banned. Empty

Back to top Go down

rezurekshun banned.
Page 1 of 1