F*ck The Army Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just dropping by....

Go down 
+4
St0ner
MASTER
d0g
Shadow4444
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow4444

Shadow4444

Just dropping by.... Empty
PostSubject: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:12 am

Long time no see. Hope all is well. May buy COD4 just to catch up like old times. Haven't played a PC game for a couple of years now.
Back to top Go down
d0g
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
d0g

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Well hello, the rEAL shadow?
Back to top Go down
MASTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
MASTER

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:48 pm

ello ello
Back to top Go down
St0ner
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
St0ner

Location : Thought i saw your name on a loaf of bread then as i got close i realized it say thick cut

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:36 am

Wasnt he ranked the 12th best sniper in BF 1942.?
Back to top Go down
TOECUTTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
TOECUTTER

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:38 am

4th best sniper.Hey Shad good to see you mate,come jump in vent and say gday.
Back to top Go down
Shadow4444

Shadow4444

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:31 pm

That was when I was in my prime. I think I'm only 38th now Sad

I miss the days of TeamSpeak....Ventrillo? Oh well, I'll set that all up tomorrow. I'm downloading COD4 tonight (I didn't know Macs could play games)

Hope you guys have taken over the Aussie COD world. Do TOG still exist? We better not be #2 to them ffs. (Gaaah, nostalgia over DC & FH tourneys....best fkn times) Will chat on vents and get COD4 up and running within the next couple of days.

Glad to hear you guys still are together, but do the following members still play/keep in contact:
pte Ryan
Timmykillz
Spetznaz
girlzkill2
Crazydog
Gauntlet
Count Zero/Raven <----- hahahahaha

P.S. Glad to see the same banner from my "Banner-contest" thing still there
Back to top Go down
d0g
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
d0g

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Shadow4444 wrote:
That was when I was in my prime. I think I'm only 38th now Sad

I miss the days of TeamSpeak....Ventrillo? Oh well, I'll set that all up tomorrow. I'm downloading COD4 tonight (I didn't know Macs could play games)

Hope you guys have taken over the Aussie COD world. Do TOG still exist? We better not be #2 to them ffs. (Gaaah, nostalgia over DC & FH tourneys....best fkn times) Will chat on vents and get COD4 up and running within the next couple of days.

Glad to hear you guys still are together, but do the following members still play/keep in contact:
pte Ryan
Timmykillz
Spetznaz
girlzkill2
Crazydog
Gauntlet
Count Zero/Raven <----- hahahahaha

P.S. Glad to see the same banner from my "Banner-contest" thing still there

Ryan posts occasionally to the forum, he's the same ole Ryan Smile
Timmy lives in Japan, plays 42 on Japanese servers, still posts from time to time.
Sptez, haven't seen or heard in a long time.

The rest, someone else might be able to tell, oh, Crazydog, don't see him round much at all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow4444

Shadow4444

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Timmy ended up moving to Japan in the end! That's awesome, he always said he would. Glad to know Ryan is around too. Just remembered Sudden too, but yeah he's still active. Ah cool
Back to top Go down
TOECUTTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
TOECUTTER

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 am

Crazydog is still in a shared house and at Uni,talk to him every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Gauntlet

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Hey! How is everybody? Good to see FTA is still fighting the good fight.
Back to top Go down
MASTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
MASTER

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:58 am

Gauntlet, how are you
Back to top Go down
TOECUTTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
TOECUTTER

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:45 am

Hi Gauntlet,

Hows life treating ya mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gauntlet

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Last edited by Gauntlet on Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MASTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
MASTER

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:12 pm

yes bf3 is a good game. we have a few members playing that
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Quote :
Ryan posts occasionally to the forum, he's the same ole Ryan
Timmy lives in Japan, plays 42 on Japanese servers, still posts from time to time.
Sptez, haven't seen or heard in a long time.

The rest, someone else might be able to tell, oh, Crazydog, don't see him round much at all

hello...

this is spetz... I figured I'd drop by after a very long time... I might even see some of you online... I've finally settled down, finished uni and only work one job now... but the downside is work relocated me to alice springs... only good thing is it's closest to EVERY beach in Australia!

I tried joining up ages ago with the spetz name but it appears someone has it already, so i went with bob the builder...

anyhow, how is everyone here?
Back to top Go down
d0g
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
d0g

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Well hello there Smile
Back to top Go down
TOECUTTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
TOECUTTER

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:57 am

SPETZ!!!! how is ya bro? Oh man its been years mate. Come jump in vent some time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 am

Hey Toey!

I'm good, I'm heading up to Darwin Monday after work for a few days, but when I get back, I'll be sure to jump on vent and have a chat.

I got BF3 when it came out, but due to spending 4 months in the middle of the coral sea, I've only recently started playing, so am an ultimate noob at it. If i ever skill up I'll be applying for a spot in the team though! Wink

Back to top Go down
TOECUTTER
*FTA* FOUNDER
*FTA* FOUNDER
TOECUTTER

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:43 am

You dont need to apply mate, your one of the ORIGINALS I love you
Back to top Go down
bobthebuilder

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 am

Okies...

well, my holidays are all done and dusted (had the initial trip to darwin, then came back to Alice, then a week camping around central Oz, before driving back to Darwin for 2 1/2 weeks, and then back to Alice again via a few nights with an old mate in Tennant... feel like i came back to work for a rest!), so I've been getting into BF3 (finally)

Actually played a round on the same server as Toey, Master and Sudden today, but was metro so too frantic to have a chat!

my BF3 name is 'wougie' so if you see me online say hi... I've just downloaded Vent so will try and get it working and have a chat with you all.

Back to top Go down
d0g
*FTA* General
*FTA* General
d0g

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 am

Yes we can!
Back to top Go down
Shadow4444

Shadow4444

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:57 am

Life, hey?
Back to top Go down
Gauntlet

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:39 am

Post 😂
If anyone still plays games, add me on Steam -

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gaunt1et

Shadow4444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shadow4444

Shadow4444

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:55 am

I had notifications turned on for posts in this thread, which was handy.

Great quality post, Gauntlet. 10/10 comeback. Would recommend.

Did you end up ever playing FF7 yet? I seem to recall I accidentally spoiled Aerith’s death back in OLD DAYS. (I could be thinking of a completely different FTA person regarding this, like Raven/Count Zero, so this could be completely random to you).

Anyway, hope all is well on your end.
Back to top Go down
Gauntlet

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:03 am

Nah it wasn't me, I could never get in to that series but I'm glad you're still around. I was reminiscing about the scrim days, gone are the days of clan warfare. Very sad.

Shadow4444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just dropping by....   Just dropping by.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just dropping by....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
F*ck The Army Forums :: Announcements :: Scuttlebut-
Jump to: